A virtual reality Street Fighter game, built with Myo and Kinect.
- Fight with gestures and a combat system. Gestures for offense include punching forward, blocking with arm up, counter with a side gesture, and, of course, ability to charge and shoot a Hadoken fireball.
- Fighters have a heads-up display on your arm, telling you how much health you have, how much charge you have. When your health runs out, you lose.
- An iPad renders the street-fighter scene in real time, using data from the Kinect and the two Myos.
- Fireball has vertical angle, so it may miss if it's too far away from opponent (using gyroscope data for angle, and accelerometer data for speed).
- Indicator for when you are within close combat range – when you are in this range, you can punch and counter.
- Different levels of charge for the Hadoken fireball – you build up charge by punching and doing successful blocks.