Break your heart project? What's this?
The 'Break your heart' project is for the beginner. This can be included in the starter pack with Adafruit.
- Connect the Pin 29 (GPIO 5) (GPIO 12 on DragonBoard) to the breadboard.
- Connect the shorter leg of the LED to the GPIO 5 (GPIO 12 on DragonBoard) on the breadboard.
- Connect the longer leg of the LED to the resistor.
- Connect the other end of the resistor to 3.3V.
- If you are using DragonBoard, change the code: private int LED_PIN = 5 to private int LED_PIN = 12.
Your diagram will look like this:
Connection completed (Raspberry Pi)
Connection completed (MinnowBoard MAX)
Connnection completed (DragonBoard)
Check this YouTube video for Getting Started with Windows 10 IoT Core (Raspberry Pi 3 only).